A multi-lingual Build Manual optimised for tablets was created by the GSD® digital team. Key areas include:
– A role based user login system giving controlled access to content
– Language toggling between English, Chinese and Czech
– Strong emphasis on usability and UX by maximising usable tablet space
– Bespoke admin area for Brush administrators allowing ongoing content management
– Secure and clear sections for engineering processes, term translation and generators
Launched on internal networks in the UK and China, the Build Manual has set a new standard in digitising what was once a segmented set of hard to follow engineering processes. It’s also overcome the ongoing issues of providing the same set of instructions in more than one language for BRUSH’s ever growing expansion overseas.